Sometimes when things are challenging: 5 year olds. 3 year olds. It becomes easier to notice what's hard and what's frustrating before we notice what's beautiful, amazing, lovely, sweet and what's so easily taken for granted.
Last week I was reading about how, when we set our sights on the Lords second coming, everything for today falls into perspective. I am guilty of losing sight of that and getting sucked in to the mad rush of the day as Mommy.
I have been convicted in so many ways over the last couple weeks of the necessity to focus on the beautiful. The amazing. The lovely, and all the things we so easily take for granted and the One who orchestrates it all.
He is so worthy of our praise, and not only is He worthy, he tells us it's His will. 1 Thess 5:18
I figure there's no better way to awaken the blog than with songs of His praises. :) So, for the next 21 days I want to document our gratitude in the 21 day challenge our great friend Brett Legg introduced us to.
Lord, may this be the beginning of a new view.
I am thankful for
2 children who are healthy, happy and mine.
My husband, who is our hero.
A country where I can go to church in freedom
family time
dates with my hubby
A safe home to live in
sleeping babes....
No comments:
Post a Comment