Monday, February 4, 2008

James Beckett Pierce






Yay!! He's finally here. Beckett arrived safely on January 29th after a bit of a scare in the delivery room with an unstable heart rate. He weighed in at 4lb 15oz, such a tiny little peanut! He's doing well and has had all good checkups. He's already gaining good weight and is a very happy, sleepy little boy and is such a sweet wonderful addition to our family. We feel so blessed as a family of four. Finley is a proud big sister too. She is very proud of her little brother and loves him so much, but isn't sure how she's liking the shared attention. Each day has been better and we couldn't be happier.
I Samuel 1:27-28 I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him over to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whtever things you ask when you pray, beleive that you receive them and you will have them.

2 comments:

RandB said...

We love sweet Beckett and are so proud and happy for the four of you!!
Love, The Masseys

EB said...

I am so happy to see the precious pictures of your sweet boy. I am so glad to hear you all are doing well and I really can't wait to meet him. Love to you all!!!
Whizzy :) and Michael